Tuesday, July 2, 2013

What happened and What's up?

Well I'll tell you.
But first let me apologize profusely for not keeping this as updated as I should.

Well, first David and Charlie have both had their birthdays AGAIN....
Just kidding, I love them even though I still think they're strange.

Charlie's 26, which means he's officially of mom and dad's ODS insurance and looking for his own. Which, is not an easy thing, because he has a lot of needs. but at the top of that list is definetly a new accessable mini-van. our old van is falling apart, literally. The lift continues to have issues, and the front passanger dor is about to fall of it's hinges. It's a 96' ford E150, which was converted for a right side entry hydraulic lift, and it's served us Above and beyond what we could have possibly asked or expected. But all good things must come to an end, and we find ourselves looking for a newer more reliable option for Charlie's transportation. He's also been tutoring and subbing at schools, but he's hoping for a full time position this fall.

As for me, I'll be 25 this year. Out of all the family memebers it always feels like my life is the most unpredictable of them. So many things I'd really like to do, and so many things I really need. On the top of the need list is a steady job, and with hopefully a drivers liscence soon it should be a little easier to get hired. Of course my dream is full time ministry of some sort, what that might be and look like I've no idea.

David, as I said turned 23. he finally paid back his student loans earlier this year. But He's also without a job as Caruso's, the local Italian resteraunt he was working at closed.

Elizabeth. In the fall she'll hopefully be student teaching. She's been working at Party Mart, and has benifitted from the income.

Mom's been really busy with Church, her womens group, College group and monday night infants.

Dad's been quite busy, Discipling and mentoring two guys from the college group, Leading our men's bible study group and studying to become an elder at our church. Along with his work and side job and taking care of Charlie. He'll also get to preach the last week of July, which could prove to be quite interesting.

That's all for now, so you're up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment