Just another average Monday. After putting in near 6 hours
on a day I normally have off from work I now sat at Allen Bro’s in downtown
Salem Oren, laptop resting on my lap Jehovah’s Witnesses standing kitty corner
from me, a full docket of tracts available to the traversing public. It is
cool, overcast and smells like rain, I even spot a few changing trees from
where I sit, Alone. My camera ever ready should I spot something of interest,
and some who walk by, or may be watching out the interior windows, wonder what
this odd character is up to. A trusty black and white mocha sits on the table
ready to be consumed as I see fit, my cell phone holstered at my side attached
to my ever mysterious and unpredictable contents fanny pack and old computer bag
laying within easy reach on the pavement. Tennis shoes, jeans a nice non collared
shirt an Oregon Ducks cap and a black rain jacket complete the odd ensemble.
Actually I’m 90% certain exactly what where in my fanny pack, and old bag
without looking, because the contents haven’t changed much since I loaded them
late yesterday. Actually, there’s nothing average about this particular Monday,
at least, not when It starts at 5:15am. I met up with a friend to talk about technical
things, but as usual we never really got to much of what I was planning to
discuss, but hey, that’s the price of flexibility. In retrospect it was a
pleasant and fruitful talk. I now sit at home with my laptop plugged in on its
desk writing like it’s some sort of personal blog novel that anyone would
bother to read. Let alone comment on and ask for me to do more. It was a creative
spark, as one might say, will it be a trend? Who knows. I could go on until I
bore myself, and any third parties willing to risk reading the inner working crazy
of my brain.
Will I write more either today or ever? That depends, who knows what my Monday night may hold, or the subsequent following days, should anything be of interest enough to attempt to colorfully dramatize in written form.
Will I write more either today or ever? That depends, who knows what my Monday night may hold, or the subsequent following days, should anything be of interest enough to attempt to colorfully dramatize in written form.
This is agent Pepper’n Cheney making contact for the first
time in 28 years from hostile, or at the very least, questionably friendly territory.
Please advise next move or contact time or day.
Will report again when deemed interesting, or as headquarters requests.
Please advise next move or contact time or day.
Will report again when deemed interesting, or as headquarters requests.
No comments:
Post a Comment