Pepper’n Cheney to Base, Pepper’n Cheney to Base, come in.
Neglected to mention on the day of September 19 2106, now forever known as “Mayhem Monday” that repair was done to the requisitioned vehicle I use. The Repair took 20 minutes, heat and ingenuity of a friendly, likeable mechanic who did it as a complimentary service, Rest assured he shall see my business again.
To today’s update:
Neglected to mention on the day of September 19 2106, now forever known as “Mayhem Monday” that repair was done to the requisitioned vehicle I use. The Repair took 20 minutes, heat and ingenuity of a friendly, likeable mechanic who did it as a complimentary service, Rest assured he shall see my business again.
To today’s update:
Work, work, work. It began as it sometimes has in the past
at 4:15 local time. Destination: Grand Rhonde Oregon, then to Portland, then
back and back to the area locally referred to as Salem/Keizer, my established
operating base. I travel today with a charismatic yet challenging atheist
acquaintance.
Tonight I shall endeavor over to partake of this harmonious vocalization referred to as “Barbershop” which appears to be mostly old folks enjoying songs most people my age doesn’t know.
Tonight I shall endeavor over to partake of this harmonious vocalization referred to as “Barbershop” which appears to be mostly old folks enjoying songs most people my age doesn’t know.
Roger Base, as of this line I’ve got nothing better to do
then sit outdoors in a shady spot, laptop on my lap writing away boredom till
I’m released for other endeavors.
Today’s weather is sunny, warmish for fall and there is occasional breeze to relieve the warmth, and shade form buildings, and what trees have not yet lost their foliage. Today is September 21, 2016, which I believe I shall call “Tedious Tuesday.” Tedious due to early start, combined with sporadic busy-ness and down time up to this point at which I now pass this rather useless information onto you.
Today’s weather is sunny, warmish for fall and there is occasional breeze to relieve the warmth, and shade form buildings, and what trees have not yet lost their foliage. Today is September 21, 2016, which I believe I shall call “Tedious Tuesday.” Tedious due to early start, combined with sporadic busy-ness and down time up to this point at which I now pass this rather useless information onto you.
No comments:
Post a Comment